Building a one-way interview guide
Watch the video to see how it works:
To enable closed captioning, click settings in the lower right of the video below, and under Closed Captions, toggle the button to ON.
Building a one-way interview guide walkthrough
1. To create a one-way interview head to the job you are interviewing for in Clovers and press ‘Create one-way interview’
2. From there, you can start adding content to your interview.
The Intro Section is your opportunity to make a great impression on the candidate. You can upload a video and/or add a written introduction that showcases your company culture and makes the candidate feel valued.
For suggestions on how to fill out this page, visit our Best Practices page.
1. To add a video, click into the “Add a video” button. You can record through your webcam or add a link to a YouTube video you want to use. Click Save to move forward with your selection.
The next section dives into the questions you would like candidates to respond to during an interview.
You can either post the question only in written form or you can upload a recorded video of the question being asked as well. There are drop downs on each question card where you can adjust attributes assigned to the questions as well as the maximum allowable response time.
Thank you page
Next, thank your candidate for their time by adding an Outro. This can be written and/or done through a recorded video.
1. Review your selections within the Builder to ensure you are happy with it. To ensure a fair and equitable hiring process, it is best to not edit the Interview Guide once a candidate has used it.
2. Click the Publish button to go live with your One-way interview guide.
3. Lastly, copy your link, and make it available to your candidates.
If you have any questions, please reach out to your aligned Client Success Manager.