In this video, we will learn how to create a job requisition.
|NOTE: If you have an active integration between Clovers and your applicant tracking system, then jobs automatically flow over from your ATS. If you do not have an ATS integration, you can add a new job in just a few steps.|
Creating a job requisition
Watch the video to see how it works:
To enable closed captioning, click settings in the lower right of the video below, and under Closed Captions, toggle the button to ON.
- To add a new job into Clovers, navigate to the top of the screen and click into jobs.
- This will take you into the jobs page. On the right hand side, click into the gray, "add job" button
- Enter in the job title and the hiring manager
- You can select your hiring manager from the list of users in your organization in the dropdown
- Click continue to move forward
- On the second page, you will be prompted to add additional information about the job. Every field on this page is optional. Job can have one hiring manager, one recruiter and as many members of the hiring team is needed.Each user can be added to a job once.
- For example, if Sharon Smith is listed as the recruiter, she cannot also be added to the hiring team section.
- Hiring managers, recruiters and hiring team members added to a job will be able to access the interview recordings automatically once they are ready to view
- Once you've added all additional details, click create job.
- Your job is now created. You can add interview guides to be prepared to ask great questions, be stats as they come in with each interview and update the job details as needed. Each time an interview is completed for a job, it can be reconciled into the job so you can review all candidates.
You now know how to add a new job in Clovers. If you have any additional questions, please reach out to your client success manager.