Follow this tutorial to update your user profile.
Updating user profile
Watch the video to see how it works:
To enable closed captioning, click settings in the lower right of the video below, and under Closed Captions, toggle the button to ON.
- Click on the cogwheel settings icon
- Click on "My profile" tab
- To update your profile picture, hover your mouse over the circle near your name and click on the camera icon
- Then click "Browse files" and select an image you wish to use as your profile picture
- Select the photo to set it as your profile picture
- Edit the basic info by overriding the existing info
- Depending on your user settings you may be able to edit your organizational info
- Select "save" to save the changes made to your settings